Monday, January 1, 2018

The Full Jar


 If you go back to my post from last February, you will find this.



I am recording the ways God is evident in my life; the good that He brings me.  We sometimes wonder if He is there, especially in the hard times.  So, I want to record reminders of all the ways He shows up.  He can be seen in the simple and the complex; the small and the big things of life.

This is my jar one year later: 


I tried my best to remember to write down each thing as it happened and today it is full.


I poured them all out.  What a beautiful pile of color and blessing!  It was a delight to reread each one and remember all that God has been and done for me.  Some contained a hint of sadness, but it was overcome by the joy of seeing God's hand working all things for my good.  It was a moment of thanksgiving, joy, peace and faith.  I highly recommend it!

May your 2018 be filled with all the fullness of God!



No comments:

Post a Comment