Monday, November 10, 2014

Just When I Need It

This was my view this morning as I was journaling prayers to God.

This was God's gift to me.

He knew I needed this reminder of His glory and that His mercies are new every morning.


It has been a hard week.  There have been some highs and lows, no doubt connected in the spiritual realm.



It has looked something like this...



There is beauty, but there are also clouds.  God is hearing my cries and He is speaking.  He is asking me to strip away the things I cling to; the safety I seek; my willingness to go only as far as I know I can handle on my own.  He is asking me to trust Him...again.  He is asking me to love with abandon.


And like the pathways of the planes this morning, God is weaving my path across others in a way that only God can.  In a way that leads me to surrender; encouraging me to take the leap of faith, knowing He will catch me and always bring beauty and good with Him.

 I delight greatly in the Lord;
    my soul rejoices in my God.
For he has clothed me
 with garments of salvation
    and arrayed me in
 a robe of his righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head
 like a priest,
    and as a bride adorns herself
 with her jewels.
Isaiah 61:10

No comments:

Post a Comment