Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Beauty of Change

It is raining today.  Not the wet substance we normally think of when we say rain.


Today, it is raining leaves; orange and yellow fluttering to the ground, making a glorious golden blanket over the green grass.


The changing of seasons; a turning of the times; beauty to behold.

 

Maybe all change isn't so bad.  Maybe there can be beauty in it.  And when it seems I am loosing all that is good, maybe there is still hope that light will shine forth, spring will come and life will return.


"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer"  Romans 12:12


2 comments:

  1. Hey Rebecca!!! I'm go glad we got to chat at Allume!!! I'm so excited to start reading and following along with you! It's so cool how God can connect strangers who have been in sort of the same situations and start new friendships!!! ( I know you met a ton of people so I'll help you out... we chatted about infertility and how people put these things on us we're supposed to do... and I shared how freaked out I'd be if I ever got pregnant now!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I remember you Meg! I checked out your blog and am so excited...we share a love of photography too! I so look forward to getting to know you better and sharing this journey together. :)

      Delete