Friday, October 31, 2014

Still Unpacking



This past weekend I went to Allume, a Christian women's blogging conference. 

I am still unpacking from it! 

Not literally, but it was so amazing I am still mining the treasures of what I experienced.   

I am so thankful to God for leading me to it...pushing me to go by myself...and speaking through all those who prepared for us.

For a girl like me, it was a dream come true...free books AND jewelry purchases for a cause!

But it was more than just free stuff and information on the blogging dos and don'ts, our eyes were opened to a new view of hospitality and some amazing ways to offer it.

As I process and have time, I want to share these riches with you, but for now I am going to leave you with a statement key note speaker, Shauna Niequist made during her address, "True hospitality is when people leave your home feeling better about themselves not better about you."

No comments:

Post a Comment